Category:Releases Sorted by Release Type
Releases sorted by their format.
Release Type Guide
- Albums are releases that typically have a minimum of 6-7 tracks, and are usually anywhere above 20 minutes in length.
- EPs are releases typically ranging from 2-5 tracks and are typically under 20 minutes in length.
- Singles are short releases with only one track below the length of an EP.
Exceptions may apply in the case of a non-single release's tracks being mixed as a single file.
- Mixes are playlists of tracks from varying artists put together to fit a theme, usually with little to no modification towards said tracks.
- Compilations are like mixes, but are created by record labels to showcase tracks from their previous releases.