A Night of Ephemeral Transcendence
|A Night of Ephemeral Transcendence|
|Catalog Number||KRYSH002 (djproject)|
|Release Date||September 10, 2021 (digital)|
|Tags||electronic; dreampunk; erotic ambient; post-vaporwave; synth;|
|Previous Release||Reincarnated Resurrection|
A Night of Ephemeral Transcendence is the second album of キラヨシ. It was self-published (under djproject) on September 10, 2021.
- The first track is divided into the following three parts
- Marmonnant dans les rues de la ville or Muttering in the city streets
- Les ténèbres englobent les bois or Darkness encompasses the woods
- Out of respect to one of the participants, the voices heard in this section are uncredited
- Voici, la Dame au clair de lune or Behold! the Lady of the Moonlight
- Abigail (or Abby) Strickland did the vocals
- Audrey Seybold did the artwork
It started like any other night. The city lights obscured the evening sky. Yet in spite of its seemingly piercing brightness, the internal darkness persisted. And it was not for lack of trying to overcome this. But for every effort to move forward, I seem to be pushed back even more.
My night wandering took me beyond the city limits to where the illuminated buildings and lampposts transformed into a silhouetted arboretum. Whatever moonlight was there provided somewhat of a guide. However, the internal thoughts veered from introspective questioning to lingering echoes of painful words. Soon the thought train got more abstract to comprehend yet remained complementary to the cold wilderness.
But just when it reached a feverish peak, a powerfully luminescent apparition appeared before me. The darkness, both internal and external, dissipated before the presence of a beautiful woman. With great majesty and elegant grace, she declared herself to be the Lady of the Moonlight. I was humbled and honoured that out of all souls wandering on the earth, she could see what I was carrying within. Furthermore, she invited me to enter her celestial realm and from there, it was to be ...
A NIGHT OF EPHEMERAL TRANSCENDENCE