|Born||June 28, 1987|
|Years Active||2012 - Present|
Blank Banshee is a Canadian composer best known for their definitive "Blank Banshee" pair of albums that came to be an inspiration for the vaportrap subgenre. The artist is also the founder of personal imprint Hologram Bay. For the sake of keeping anonymity, the artist is known for wearing an iconic mirror-covered mask to obscure their face throughout music videos and live shows. Before producing as Blank Banshee, the artist was involved in a indie band known as Shinjuku MAD.
Blank Banshee (otherwise rendered as BLΛNK BΛNSHΣΣ) is Driscoll's primary alias, and is known by many as the pioneer of the vaportrap style. The name is aesthetically connected to late seapunk visuals, clean digital production, and general themes of "internet music".
- Blank Banshee 0 (2012, Album)
- Blank Banshee 1 (2013, Album)
- MEGA (2016, Album)
- Missing Numbers (2018, Ongoing Compilation)
- Metamorphosis (2019, Single)
- Official Website
- Rate Your Music
Hypermall Corp. is an alias of Blank Banshee used (currently as a one-off) for mallsoft-like mixtapes.
- Hypermall Corp. - CHRISTMAS IN THE HYPERMALL (2015, Album)
DJ Bloody Sunday
DJ Bloody Sunday is an alternative name used by Blank Banshee, connected to other aliases such as Hypermall Corp.
- DJ Bloody Sunday - Dot Com Bubble (2018, Track from One Second: A Compilation Album compilation)