|Years Active||2012 - Present|
Infinity Frequencies is an anonymous vaporwave artist and a music producer, publishing releases since 2012 that are deemed as one of the earliest releases in the "broken transmission" style.
The artist gained mass attention after Computer Death release, where the artist sampled particular bits of songs & instrumentals, often turning them into loops that are almost unrecognizable from the source, thus leading into creation of independent digital art that is free of previous context and is freeform collage of sound, often harvested off late 20th century recordings. A lot of Infinity Frequencies' albums became inspiration for multiple artists to expand & deviate from. The artist would later partake in creation of computer-gaze, named after the influential Computer series.
Infinity Frequencies is the artist's primary project. Often characterized by hazy twisted audio, sampled off various sources. It's unknown whether the person has made music before Infinity Frequencies.
- Infinity Frequencies - Euphoria (2012)
- Infinity Frequencies - Euphoria (Eternal) (2012)
- Infinity Frequencies - Sunset Limited (2012)
- Infinity Frequencies - Dream Recovery (2012)
- Infinity Frequencies - Shrines (2013)
- Infinity Frequencies - Computer Death (2013)
- Infinity Frequencies - Computer Decay (2014)
- Infinity Frequencies - Computer Afterlife (2014)
- Infinity Frequencies - Into the light (2015)
- Infinity Frequencies - Closer than ever (2016)
- Infinity Frequencies - Between two worlds (2018)
Local News is an alias of Infinity Frequencies and an early signalwave effort. The project had only two releases, consisting of various recordings and edits that represented the music producer's discography best, according to the reviews.
Future Frequencies is a collaborative alias between Infinity Frequencies and FutureFunkRocker.
- Future Frequencies - Crystal Secrets (2012)
Rest in Paradise
- Rest in Paradise - Rest in Paradise (2013)