Robin Burnett & Leonce Nelson|
2010 - 2012|
Datavision Ltd. was one of the earliest vaporwave projects, as well as the first sample-based project of INTERNET CLUB (then going by Datavis). It was vaguely themed around a company of the same name, with subsidiaries named "Optical Corp. Research Triangle", "Ghettovision Technologies™", "Gettotech Systems™", "Hoodvision Technologies", "Spiricom Dataworks", and "Northwest Datacom" (the releases barely reflect this, however). Robin invented the term "treblefunk" to describe the Datavision Ltd. project, later opting for "vaporwave" to describe the style.
- It is unknown whether the SoundCloud version of Data 88/Stereovision was the same as the track of the same name on Vector Tables, or even the YouTube remix. Yet-to-be-titled is also a since deleted SoundCloud upload of unknown musical content.
- A yet-to-be released album titled STACKS ON DECK was announced alongside a (since lost) album cover on July 15th, 2011. It is unknown if this was Datavision Community Calendar Update #2 or something different.
- #FOLLOWLILTWIST.COM is exactly the same as the second track on the unfinished version of Datavision Community Calendar Update #2 released in 2013.
- swag forever swag today is exactly the same as Datavision Ltd. - untitled 2011, uploaded to SoundCloud on November 18, 2018.
- A NIGHTWAVES II MIXTAPE was first announced on November 18, 2012 and was continuously postponed across 2013. Currently, the last.fm page says that it will be released in 2099.
Background of the Bandcamp.